Learn the dos and don’ts and ins and outs of grocery shopping from an insider
Grocery Shopping Secrets is a must have for the novice cook and an indispensable guide for the more experienced. With rising food costs, it has never been more important to be an informed shopper – for quality – for quantity – for your budget.
Former grocer and award-winning cookbook author, Carol Ann Kates, shares a lifetime of wisdom on selecting and storing perishables as well as strategies for reducing your food budget. Finally, a resource to help you navigate the supermarket like a pro.
Grocery Shopping Secrets is:
- Stuffed with grocery-insider wisdom on how to select the freshest perishable products.
- Flavored with advice on properly storing perishable foods, ensuring they stay fresher longer.
- Sprinkled with directions on freezing everything from fruit to milk to shellfish.
- Spiced with techniques and tricks Carol Ann has learned during her years in the kitchen.
- Available in eBook to take Carol Ann shopping with you on your smart phone or iPad.
Available to pre-order October 15, 2023. Books available in December 2023.